Learn more and have your say
The Draft Local Planning Strategy is divided into two parts:
- Part 1 which contains all of the strategies and actions that will be implemented if the Draft Local Planning Strategy is adopted
- Part 2 which provides the background evidence base from which the strategies and actions are drawn.
A summary document has been prepared to provide an overview of the draft Strategy and an outline of the key messages. It is recommended that you read the Summary Document before completing the online survey or provide written feedback.
Complete the feedback form
Complete the online feedback form here. The online feedback form is the preferred way to provide your comments on the Draft Local Planning Strategy. Hard copy feedback forms can be obtained from the City of South Perth Civic Centre and South Perth and Manning libraries.
Written submissions and other comments
While we recommend completing the online feedback form, you’re also welcome to make a written submission to the City. Submissions can be made:
By email: email@example.com
By mail: City of South Perth, Cnr Sandgate St and South Tce, South Perth WA 6151
Your feedback will help inform any modifications to the Draft Local Planning Strategy before it is returned to the Western Australian Planning Commission for final consideration.
The comment period on the Draft Local Planning Strategy is now closed.
Community drop in sessionsIf you’d like more information about the Draft Local Planning Strategy, you can also come along to one of the community drop in sessions listed below. City officers will be on hand to answer any questions you may have about the draft Strategy. The drop in sessions are informal and don’t include any presentations, so you can come and go at any time during the scheduled session.
- George Burnett Leisure Centre - Seminar Room 1, Cnr Manning Road and Elderfield Road, Karawara, 10am-1pm, Saturday 23 March 2019
- South Perth Civic Centre - Reception Room, Cnr Sandgate Street and South Terrace, South Perth, 10am-1pm, Wednesday 3 April 2019
- Collins Street Centre -Community Hall, Cnr Collins Street and Shaftesbury Street, South Perth, 4-7pm, Wednesday 10 April 2019
- South Perth Civic Centre - Reception Room, Cnr Sandgate Street and South Terrace, South Perth, 5:30-8:30pm, Monday 6 May 2019
- Moresby Street Hall - Moresby Street, Kensington, 4-7pm, Thursday 9 May 2019
- Manning Community Centre - Manning Community Hall, 2 Conochie Crescent, Manning, 10am-1pm, Saturday 1 June 2019