How can I make a submission?

    You can make your submission in the following ways:
    • Online submission form. Before you do, you will need to Register and create a username and password for Your Say South Perth. If you have already registered, you can sign in here. Registration only takes a moment and it will make it easier for you to stay in the loop and get involved in future projects.
    • Hard copy submission forms are available at the Civic Centre and South Perth and Manning Libraries
    • By mail, addressed to the Chief Executive Officer, City of South Perth, Cnr Sandgate St and South Tce, South Perth WA 6151.

    How can I ask a question about the amendment?

    If you have a question or would like further information or clarification, you can contact a strategic planning officer by email at or by phone on 9474 0777.