3D images and videos
In response to a request from Council, the City produced 3D images and flythrough videos for the foreshore area within the Connect South Masterplan Concept Design. These images and videos provide an opportunity to experience some of the elements, particularly related to the views from the end of Mends Street and the foreshore.
- Video - views of the bosque and piazza - existing and proposed
- Video - views from the corners of Mends Street and South Perth Esplanade and the bosque area
- Video - bottom of Harper Terrace, west to east along South Perth Esplanade up to building number 93
- 3D image - street view, Mends Street - South Perth Esplanade, eastern corner (outside South Shore Shopping Centre)
- 3D image - views of proposed bosque and piazza areas from South Perth Esplanade (foreshore side)
- 3D image - views from South Shore Shopping Centre, 1st floor (Coco's Restaurant)
- 3D image - views from new development, Echelon, Mends Street - South Perth Esplanade, western corner
Please note, the 3D images and flythrough videos do not show proposed elements of the Masterplan Concept Design such as public art, lighting and cycling infrastructure. Some of these elements are shown in the Masterplan Concept Design that was presented to Council in April and others will be determined during the detailed design stage of the project.
The engagement for this project has concluded. For further information or updates on Connect South visit the City of South Perth website